Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Family















We finally created a way for everyone to see our family grow. Austin is now 4 months old and so big!! His next doctors appointment is on May 11th. Last time we went to the doctors office he was 16 pounds 4 ounces. We think he is around 20 pounds now. We are so lucky that I am able to stay home with him and see him grow. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. These pictures are from his first 2 months. I will download his recent pictures soon. Austin has started scooting now. It is too funny when he is on his back he scoots himself up. When he is on his tummy he scoots himself down. He likes to babble now. Some days he will just shout just to get attention. He is so smart. I will try and download that video. Bye for now. I hope you enjoy our new site.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of him and brian...so cute. Thanks for sharing the link, Val!

    ReplyDelete